- Boxes must have a dark hunter green gloss finish and the wood posts must be painted with white paint.
- Numbers must be raised and painted dark hunter green to match box.
- Rust-Oleum Hunter Green Gloss color matches best.
- Vinyl wood conversion is also acceptable.
- Should you need to purchase a new mailbox here is a link to a HOA approved green box at Home Depot. Item is the Gibraltar E1600G00 Elite Series Large Green Mailbox. (You can also search places like amazon.com and lowes.com for item number above.)
- John Romano (Hawkins Wood Resident) offers vinyl replacement. His number is This is not an endorsement by the HOA, rather just a resource that are available..
- Numbers: You can get at Pleasants Hardware and paint them green.
The Grove Homeowners Association – February 2020
Changes to ARC – Mailboxes
Section 2.5 Landscaping Accessories
2.5.1 MAILBOXES (See Illustration 2.5.1 in Appendix A.): Mailboxes must be installed utilizing the standard Grove post. Mailbox post and paper box may be white vinyl PVC or wood posts shall be painted with gloss white paint. Grove Post dimensions 5 to 6 feet tall, 4 inches wide. Top round ball cap. Sides, ¾ inches thick, 7 ¼ inches from top to bottom, top of the side is 23 inches long and the bottom is 21 inches long. Should you need to purchase a new mailbox, the HOA has approved a green box that is sold at Home Depot. Item is Gibraltar E1600G00 Elite Series Large Green Mailbox. Item may also be available on amazon.com using the item number above. Red Flag is required. Boxes shall be metal with a gloss Dark Hunter Green finish. Rust-oleum has Hunter Green Gloss color that matches best. Numbers must be raised and may be purchased at Pleasants Hardware and be painted the Hunter Green Gloss color to match the box.