- Boxes must have a dark hunter green gloss finish and the wood posts must be painted with white paint.
- Numbers must be raised and painted dark hunter green to match box.
- Rust-Oleum Hunter Green Gloss color matches best.
- Vinyl wood conversion is also acceptable.
- Should you need to purchase a new mailbox here is a link to a HOA approved green box at Home Depot. Item is the Gibraltar E1600G00 Elite Series Large Green Mailbox. (You can also search places like amazon.com for item number above.)
- Dale Murphy (Biggin Pond Resident) has offered to help the neighbors with their repairs for a fee. His number is . Dale will repair and paint your existing unit or convert to vinyl. Fee depends on work that needs done. Also. John Romano (Hawkins Wood Resident) offers vinyl replacement. His number is .
- Numbers: You can get at Pleasants Hardware and paint them green or you can try Ray Hite who has replacement numbers that match
This is not an endorsement by the HOA, rather just resources that are available.